ARE Wheel Nuts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: ARE Wheel Nuts
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:47:39 EST
Steve, I am currently running A/R`s on My 62 TR4.  It sounds like we have the
same wheels since mine are also 5" with Black Spokes Polished Rim In
Aluminum.  All of the ones I have seen have the Gray "gunmetal" spokes so I`m
 glad to hear of another set in Black.  The  spinners are Big Time Rare so be
real careful with them.  You see a lot of guy`s without spinners.  I took one
of  my lug nuts off and this is what I have.  A 13/16" head with a 9/16"
sleeve that is 5/8" in outside diameter. I do use a flat washer.  I`m not
sure if these are original nuts in fact I may have bought them from Summit
Racing years ago.  I know I just got some nuts for the Revolutions I am
running  on my Spitfire from them so you might want to try there. I`m sure
you can search them on the web.
Darrell Floyd
62 TR4 CT 5521 LO
C.K.D.