Re: what's this wire?

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: what's this wire?
From: "Rick Barnard" <rstirb@townisp.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:48:00 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan,
        Sure enough, the wire is shown as you stated, and also on the
main harness schematic (now that I have studied it a little closer).  It's
also true that the wire is grounded when the key is in the lock, or to
be even more specific, when the lock pin is withdrawn.
        My apologies.  Your book has been most helpful.
                Regards,  Rick
 (late at night, two harnesses layed out on a ping pong table in an
unheated basement, winter in Massachusetts)