Re: CF15486UO LIVES!!!! :-)

Subject: Re: CF15486UO LIVES!!!! :-)
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:00:05 -0500
> List Friends,
>
> I decided to take advantage of the 55F+ weather here in Kansas today and
> make a real push to get my '74 TR6 on the road.  This project started in
> September 1993.  It turned into a body-off-frame full rebuild.

Chad ... congrats on the car, and on your use of the phrase "body off"
rebuild.  Because that's really what happens, ain't it?  You take the body
off, and the frame is left sitting there.  A lot of people talk about
frame-off rebuilds, but I don't think they're first turning the car upside
down to do it. (large winky face)

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6