TRs in the Netherlands

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRs in the Netherlands
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 08:16:14 -0800
Hi,

I'm considering a job transfer to the Hague.  I asked on the list before
when we first looked into this possibility, and now I'm quite far along to
making this real.  I'll be in the Hague on 16 March for interviews, I think
I'll arrive on the morning of 15 March and stay until 18 (Sunday.)  I was
wondering if any of the TR guys that are local (there, not here) would be
kind enough to show me around a little.  I've got to convince my wife that
she wants to move overseas.  The offices are on the northeast boundary of
the Hague with Sveriningen (spelling?)  I'll bring some old clothes if the
tour includes their garage :-)  Thanks greatly.

Cliff Hansen
hansenc@flash.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L (in about a thousand pieces but it could be back
together _real_ soon)