TR4 wing (fender) mounting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 wing (fender) mounting
From: Billtr4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:31:48 EST
Team,  Thanks to UNCLE JACK my frame off resto 63 TR4 now has a beautifully
rebuilt engine and trans. I am mounting the body panels and need advice and
or opinion. Do the acme spire bolts on the lower front wings (3 each side)
get painted body color? Was there ever 1 exposed bolt on the bottom rear wing
near the B pillar? Piggot shows the red car with the front three unpainted.
Can't find a picture of rear and my memory doesn't go back 31 years to my
last decent 4. TIA  Bill