Re: What's your LBC's name?

To: "HAMILTON DOUG" <douglasehamilton@home.com>
Subject: Re: What's your LBC's name?
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:17:38 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Doug Hamilton wrote :::

> I call my 60 TR3A "Dog House" because thats where I am when ever my wife
> looks at what I'm spending on it both time and money.
>
> Doug Hamilton
> 60 TR3A

Doug, some years back my neighbor commented the exact same thing to my wife,
"your husband is always working in the garage on those old cars, how do you
put up with it", my very kind and thoughtful wife replied very firmly," well
it sure beats the heck out of a bar stool and lip stick on the collar", what
a wife, not too many like her, so I guess that why I call both of them "My
Buddy" "FT"