Re: One more thing

Subject: Re: One more thing
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 12:00:24 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I keep a spare point plate, with points and condensor (and point lead)
already installed, in the trunk.  Switching back to points takes me less
than 5 minutes (I did it at VTR, as part of my general troubleshooting).

I probably should admit, the next time I play with the ignition, I plan
to do something similar to what Joe has (had ?) on Tiny Tim : a
Pertronix-like trigger firing a MSD box.