Re: Meltdown

To: Gary Nicklaus <garynicklaus@cityusa.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Meltdown
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:30:55 -0400
Gary:

You didn't know that the function of the wires in a Britt car is to protect
the fuses? The fuses costs 50 cents each and we can't be wasting mpney buy
burning them up! That's $2 a car!

I once had a headlight switch in one of my Tigers catch fire and melt. And
this was during the day, with the lights OFF!

Is there any truth to the rumor that they have to keep Lucas parts in vacum
sealed air tight bags so that the warehouse won't go up in flames?

Paul Burr