Re: 16 year olds and Triumphs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 16 year olds and Triumphs
From: info@theyeagergroup.com
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:53:23 -0600
Greetings,

I agree with Scott Tilton.  Owning a TR when I was young was a good experience.
 I would
know very little about cars were it not for the TR.  Sure I wanted it to
perform, but it was my
"dream car", I knew what I had my hands on (the pluses and minuses), and I took
very good
care of it.  I kept on top of its maintenance and it rarely let me down.  After
over 20 years I
still own it.

http://www.theyeagergroup.com/triumph_tr6.htm

ETY