Triumphs across America

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs across America
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:15:41 EST
All,

I just received my copy of the video Triumphs Across America by British Car
Films, # BCF07, it is terrific and pleasingly features many of the Triumphs
and my friends who own them across the USA....70 minutes long.

My only criticism is the lack of depth, and rather too many still shots of
parked Triumphs. There could have been more interviews with Triumph owners,
and some technical detail about the cars.
Several racing Triumphs were shown, at Lime Rock, I think, with the Battle of
Britain Racing team being briefly shown, but nothing about FOT etc, and no
detail about the racing Triumphs or their owners.
However, it is still well worth adding to the shelves of any Triumph
enthusiast

British car Films, PO Box 13862, London N4 3WB, England.

<A
HREF="http://www.british-car-films,com";>http://www.british-car-films.com</A>

I have NFI

Regards

Leon

ps. nice to see Marty Lodawer, (too shy to speak to the camera), and Steve
Hedke with Janet's Vitesse before it was sold on.

1921 French Grand Prix driver: Albert Guyot, to Ernest Ballot ,
"Therebs only one winner in any race: the man who gets home first."

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.