Re: CNG Info

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CNG Info
From: HAMILTON DOUG <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:59:32 -0700
I missed the start of this subject but here is a useful link for anyone
intersted in LPG power. I've been running my 89 Chev pickup on LPG for 6
years but propane is about 2/3 the price of regular gas here in Canada.
They have a different tax structure for propane in Canada than the USA.
Without other mods to your engine you will notice a significant loss in
power and a marginal loss in mpg. But in Canada it makes for cheap
operating costs fuel wise about 700km(450miles) for around $40.00
Canadian $25.00US. Another down side is that at -29 celcius propane
won't vapourize with out being preheated.

http://wps.com/LPG/index.html

Doug Hamilton
1960 TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet