difficult information wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: difficult information wanted
From: Lennart broekhof - SunPS ITops RSC4 <lennart.broekhof@sun.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:20:16 +0100
Hi There,

This is going to be difficult, but if I do not try I'll never know.
I have just bought a TR6 which was imported from California.

Unfortunately it doesn't have the original license plates.
It would be great to find the previous owner(s) and to see if I can get
more information about my new car. eg. photo's etc.

If you would like to see the car please have a look at:

http://www.lagonda.com/Emerald/emerald.html

Any info, hints or links would be help full !
Also, I do not know where and if possible at all, I can get
information based on the chassis number, like the organization
that hands out the license plate registration numbers.

Fyi, the car was imported to Holland like many MANY other TR's.
Back close to home :-)

But this one is quite unique, so I hope that somebody can help me
further.......

Merry x-mas and a happy new year !

Lennart Broekhof

--
Lennart A. Broekhof       Sun Microsystems        SunPS-ITops-RSC4

Disketteweg 2            3821 AR  Amersfoort           The Netherlands

                               lennart.broekhof@sun.com

+ 31 33 4515513                 X15513            Fax  + 31 33 4515128