Re: A rare Treat in Georgia

To: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: A rare Treat in Georgia
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:55:19 -0500
Cc: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@home.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Paul Burr
>I love the New Englanders who think that a 4WD SUV is  ticket to winter
>immortality.  Yeah, you'll get going better, but you're not going to stop
any faster!

Amen, brother.  Hallelujah.

>Paul "I survived the Blizzard of '78 in a "68 Mustang" Burr

My hat's off to you.  I survived the blizzard of '82* in a '79 Mustang so I
know what it's like driving a car with only 40% of the weight over the
drive wheels.

*Blizzard of '82: 5 inches of rain followed by 2 inches of freezing rain
followed by 23 inches of snow.  In 24 hours.

Dave in St. Louis