Dash finishes

To: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[F1749900:01C1952A]
Subject: Dash finishes
From: "Freeman, Noah" <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:20:21 -0500 lc>
On the subject of dash finishes, thought Id put a plug in for prestige auto
trim in CA- they custom make LBC dashes out of any wood veneer you want- they
are very expen$ive and pretty slow, but the neat thing is that they present
you with lots of options- you can go with "hightly figured" walnut, etc (which
is the original wood for my TR4, but they do a MUCH nicer job, or you can go
exotic (i have african rosewood...looks GREAT in the red car).

I can dig up the contacts somewhere if someone is interested.

NFI, YMMV, etc etc

Noah

Noah Freeman
Brookside Capital + Bain Capital
111 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02199, USA
voice 617.516.2922   fax 617.516.2910
nfreeman@baincap.com or nfreeman@brooksidefund.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]