Re: True is Stranger that Fiction/ Some LBC Humor

To: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@starband.net>
Subject: Re: True is Stranger that Fiction/ Some LBC Humor
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:00:56 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
This explains the current state of the auto hobby among the under 30 set.
All the cash gets spent on of stupid looking exterior mods- 3 foot high
rear wings on front wheel drive cars!
25 pounds worth of tape stripes, gaudy low profile rims and tires, and
the mandatory 2000 watt stereo.
Bak in the day- the first question was "How much horse power?" Now, its
"how many watts in your amp?"
I'll bet that less than 5 percent of these owners have turned a wrench
on their engines.

Paul Burr