TR3b on ebay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3b on ebay
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 10:32:48 -0500
You know while you guys debate the frightening negative potential of a
steering wheel cover, the wrong paint under the bonnet, and a UK plate,
someone will buy that car. They may take the UK plate off (all by
themselves if they're handy!), and get a new steering wheel if they have
to. Maybe they'll leave the paint alone, or maybe they will get it painted.
Then I bet everyone will say "what a find!".
The "problems" with this car as discussed are truly picayune, no? Are we
all in such a position that we can turn our backs on a car like this
because of missing over-riders, for example? Wow. If I were able to afford
it I would be pretty excited to even have found a running 3b at all, and
would certainly be pursuing it. No offense intended, but why doesn't one of
you who can afford it just buy the thing? How many decent, running, 3bs
become available?
Jim (not complaining, but mystified by the current list banter) Wallace