No LBC Content - Question about High-speed Internet Service

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[5F399970:01C199E7]
Subject: No LBC Content - Question about High-speed Internet Service
From: "Allen, Warren" <Warren.Allen@infores.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:59:13 -0500
My apologies if this is too inappropriate, but we are considering high
speed internet service, and have a choice of DSL or Cable Modem.
Anybody out there have any opinions?  I'm especially interested in
hearing from anyone with DSL, because I have lots of friends with Cable
Modem, but none with DSL.

How about this: send any replies to me only (not the list), and I'll
summarize to the list in a few days.

Warren Allen
1960 TR3A TS55177L

(Does Lucas offer internet service?)