Classic rally on speedvision last night

To: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[EFFA3520:01C19AA8]
Subject: Classic rally on speedvision last night
From: "Freeman, Noah" <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:04:51 -0500 lc>
Last night speedvision covered the 1956 Alpine rally at 1am EST.  I saw it
purely by mistake (while rebuilding my webers).  It was great- it was a
reshowing of the period film "ladies first" about the woman driver (dont
remember her name) who was MG's lead driver and who won.  While it mostly
covered MGA Coupes (were they stiffer for racing than ragtops?), there was
some great footage of TR3s (is 56 TR3 or TR2? I think they were 3s).  Dont
know when it will be rebroadcast as the speedvision site (speedvision.com) is
down.

Noah Freeman
Brookside Capital + Bain Capital
111 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02199, USA
voice 617.516.2922   fax 617.516.2910
nfreeman@baincap.com or nfreeman@brooksidefund.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]