TR4A bonnet badge spacing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A bonnet badge spacing
From: Adrio taucer <adrio@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:28:39 -0500
Before I send my TR4A out for paint I would like to make sure the holes
I have in the bonnet are the correct spacing and I am hoping some one on
the list can help.

I got my car as a project and it was already in pieces.  In fact I ended
up with two bonnets of which I have no idea what car they came from.
Both have the same spacing between the holes for the bonnet badge.  What
I don't know is for which badge that spacing applies.

My car should have the round globe badge (Moss # 601-080) and not the
shield badge.  If anyone can tell me what the distance between the holes
is for the globe badge I would much appreciate it.

--
Adrio
59 TR3A