Re: taxs

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <WBabbitt@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: taxs
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:04:47 -0500
We have antique car plates (you call them tags in the US of A) in our
province of Quebec with a "V" preceeding the number.  With this plate at
very low fee, you can drive it :-
1. Less than 100 miles per year.
2. No further than 5 miles from home
3, Only in parades

That's why I register my TR as a regular car and pay full rate.  I love to
drive mine.  In 2001, I drove it 10,067 miles and took 2nd in concours
judging 2 National Meets.

Don Elliott, original owner 1958 TR3A, TS 27489 LO
Montreal, Canada

 Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com> wrote