Re: TR4 Engine Question

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Engine Question
From: Eric Miller <ebuzz@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:44:31 -0800
Well, I bought myself some extra room between my new plastic fan and
radiator, and solved the problem of why the crank pulley didn't line up
with the water pump pulley.  Turns out that when I installed the hub on the
end of the crank, I bolted the crank pulley between the hub and the fan
extention instead of putting the pulley on the inside of the hub.  I fixed
it tonight and that, along with some slight grinding of the radiator
mounts, I now have about an inch between the fan and radiator.

Thanks to everyone who had helpful advice for me.

-Eric