Re: powder coat on wood?

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: powder coat on wood?
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:02:46 -0500
Fred Thomas wrote:

> I have experimented with [powder coating wood], and sure enough yes
> you can,  it does not flow out the way metal does and it is a rather
> hard task to get the spray on evenly with out the electricity holding
> it in place

I wonder if you could electrostatically charge the wood (to the correct
polarity, whatever that might be)-- sorta like charging a toy balloon by
rubbing it on wool, so that it will stick to the wall.

Whatcha think?

--
Douglas Frank    Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO              110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,