Re: Luggage rack brackets TR4

To: "triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Luggage rack brackets TR4
From: "Thomas Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:13:18 -0500
> Hello,
>
> I sent my factory luggage rack and brackets to a local shop to have them
> re-chromed. Unfortunately the brackets got lost!   This is the  luggage
> rack that requires no drilling of the boot, the brackets attach under
> the boot hinges.
>
> HELP!  Does anyone know where I can get the brackets?  I'm willing to
> pay top $
>
> Gary Maness
> 65 TR4  CT33649L

Moss has the racks in there catalog. I'm not sure if the brackets are
included, but you might try them. You could probably make your own if you
can't find them. I certainly would go back to your plater and tell them to
find them.
I recently bought a used rack and was fortunate to get the two brackets for
our(my wifes) 250. Except now, I've got 4 holes in the boot from the prior
rack.

Tom Beaver
CD 7876L, etc