Re: TR6 Speedo dismantle

To: "'pandachadwell@mac.com'" <pandachadwell@mac.com>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Speedo dismantle
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:41:33 -0700
Pete, to open the speedo up, hold the case in one hand and grab the outer
chrome bezel and twist with the other until the tabs in the bezel line up
with the notches in the speedo case.  I dont think it makes a difference
which way you twist,  but it will be easier if you twist in the direction
that is closest to the notches.  BTW all the gauges can be opened up in this
manner if you want to do general cleaning.  I think Dave Massey said he used
endust to clean the gauges.  Works great.

John Lumia - 1976 TR6