TR6 Speedo dismantle

Subject: TR6 Speedo dismantle
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:33:31 -0800
Hi folks.

For quite some time the little blue lens for the high-beam indicator
has been missing from its place, which is real neat because when you
flip your brights on you get a nice, bright white light right in your
eye.  I can hear the thing rattling around inside the speedo and
right now the speedo is out of the car, so it'd be nice to get inside
and put the thing back together.

How do you open the speedo up so that you can have access to the
space behind the dial face?  Or should I just live with it.  After
all, I don't use my high-beams that often.

--
Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6