re: TR genuine original factory Radio (inquiry/rant)

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: TR genuine original factory Radio (inquiry/rant)
From: HAMILTON DOUG <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:37:48 -0700
Wow Princess Auto here in Calgary had an entire shelf of both AM-FM and
AM British Leyland radios all for $9.99 Canadian last summer. I should
have bought them all instead of just the one that I picked up. By the
way they all looked like NOS there was no wear on any of the buttons or
knobs. The bad thing is any that may still be there are probably beatup
by now as there where in a bin with a bunch of other old car radios.

Doug Hamilton
1960 TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet