Re: Factory radios (up to 1972)

To: bradlnss@lightspeed.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Factory radios (up to 1972)
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:31:46 +1100 FILETIME=[2E59A620:01C1A4A9]
Brad Eells wrote:

>I can't hear it much above 30 mph due to wind and exhaust noise. Never have
>understood the desire to install a 'sound system' in an open car with a
>nice
>exhaust note!

I agree with you totally. I plan to get an original or period radio just as
a decorative piece to fill up the radio hole in my lower dash bracket. I
might not even hook it up to the wiring, there is little point as my exhaust
is so loud that I would likely need a big system to hear a radio!

Cheers,
Michael
63' TR4
Sydney, Australia