Re: Tch!!

To: "tr (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'mcreamer@cinci.rr.com'" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>, "'macleodr@nbnet.nb.ca'" <macleodr@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: Tch!!
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:38:02 -0500
Hop-count: 1 FILETIME=[E2E5A5A0:01C1A8C1]
On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 at 22:24:26
Mark Creamer <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com> wibbled

'fraid this, like most of these "this really happened stories", never
happened. Debunked on many urban legend sites. Funny if it had, though...

While that may or may not have happened, this one did.

A local (Detroit) news anchor took his kids to see 'Toy Story
On Ice' at the Joe Louis Arena. At the close of the 11 PM news
show, they were tossing around some witty repartee. After telling
the other on-air personalities about seeing the show, a female
lead inquired 'Did you get a Woody?'

The others all started laughing (all men) and the woman just sat
there with a 'What did I say?' look on her face. I understand that
they explained it to her off the air.

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell