Re: weather

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weather
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:05:32 EST
In a message dated 1/29/2002 5:47:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dncullig@us.ibm.com writes:

>      It's 60+ degrees here in the Mid-Hudson Valley (NY) for the 4th
> straight day, so the TR6 has been out "topless" quite regularly....

Heck, it was so warm here in the Albany, NY, area that I saw a Jaguar XK8
with the top down! If it hadn't been for all the snow that the plow piled up
around the barn, a good friend's MG-TD might have gotten more than just a
test-start of the engine over the weekend....

--Andy Mace

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
-- Oscar Levant