Re: weather

Subject: Re: weather
From: "mcgibney" <mcgibney@attcanada.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:23:41 -0600
Well, it's 40 degrees here in sunny Saskatchewan - minus 40 that is (either
scale). On a positive note, it'll get me ready for the real cold next week
when I head up to the arctic (further north from here than I currently am
north from California). And people ask why I prefer the GT6 to a
convertible!?

Scott

> It snowed here yesterday.  Right now its about 48 deg. outside. I was
> wondering who stole our weather.
>
> Hugh Barber
> Hollister, CA
> '73 TR6