Re: Ok, a TR6 Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ok, a TR6 Question
From: LeRoy Price <lep@epix.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:27:12 -0500
Andy,

>What about that Jeepster? How often were oil changes >required? Does it even
>have an external, replaceable oil >filter? How many grease points on that
>chassis?

Well, it required very little maintenance.  The only thing I did with it was
put new hoses on and grease and oil.  The issue was that it really wasn't a
cruiser in any stretch of the imagination.  This I realized and which is why I
got rid of it.  Nice conversation piece, no local clubs and can't keep up to
traffic (of course it had overdrive which helped).  Very simple vehicle to work
on.

My thinking or impression is the more you use something the more can go wrong
with it and it will need maintence.  Not sure how or what he based his comment
on, could be just heresay for all I know but thought I post it to see what the
experienced collectors had to say.

LeRoy