Leaving For A While

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Leaving For A While
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 20:06:06 -0500
Ok ladies and gentlemen, I've been on the list for a good while, not very
vocally, but here anyway.
I'm going to leave yall for a while as I start my attempted through hike of
the Appalachian Trail on March 4th. I'm not sure why I ever thought of this
but well, the time as come.  If all goes according to plan, I'll be back in
mid August. I do have a web page which I  hope to update as I find access
to the Internet and if you are interested its url is:

http://home.att.net/~mainframe/ddmat.htm

So keep them on the road and if I find any parts gems on the trail, I'll
let everyone know!