RE: rust removal / rust prevention

To: <Shrack04@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rust removal / rust prevention
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 09:21:50 -0800
Kent :

According to "Dad the chemist", they could work, but only if you keep the
car immersed in water all the time.  Since very few people do that, he
suggests that they are most effective at separating you from your money.  I
believe JCW still sells them, right next to the magnets that magically
improve your gas mileage and the gizmo that bolts in your air cleaner to
supercharge your engine ...

Randall