RE: TR4 ADDCO front bar install?

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 ADDCO front bar install?
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:40:58 -0400
Phil,

I installed this bar last year and had the same concerns you did.  However,  I
can testify that using the bumper supports to hold the bar works fine.  The
bar just needs to be held in place.  All the stress takes place between the
two front wheel suspensions.  Drilling the edges of the bumper support is the
way to go.

I can take digial pictures of my installation tonight when I get home if that
would help.  BTW,  the Addco anti-sway bar REALLY improves the handling.  You
will be blown away.

Brian Sanborn