RE: TR4 ADDCO front bar install?

To: pethier@isd.net
Subject: RE: TR4 ADDCO front bar install?
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:34:12 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Phil,

I can't remember where it sits on the bumper supports but it all worked fine
when I was finished. I spent some time on the list with the same questions and
finally proceeded.

I do remember that my kit #130 came with the wrong instructions from TRF.  I
had to call them and have the correct instructions faxed.  I thing the Addco
website also has the instuctions

Taking Dave Massey's comments into account about mounting the bar above the
supports...  The Addco instructions are pretty strong on the need to keep the
arm of the bar that goes out to attach to the a-arms... level with the
attachpoint on the Addco bracket.

I'll send the pictures tonight

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L(O) - Groton, MA