OT - how do I move a homepage from one server to another

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - how do I move a homepage from one server to another
From: aribert <aribert@c3net.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:30:10 -0400
Calling those of you who are website/HTML gurus.  I have used Homestead
(www.homestead.com) for my part time business webpage.  Using their
(proprietary?) site builder it was quite easy to create a page w/o
understanding HTML.  I would like to move my page over to my ISP (free
space where as Homestead is doubling their rates).  How do I go about
doing so?  Is there a way to copy the webpage?  My ISP has an FTP
address that I could use to send the webpage to.