Bad Fuel Pump?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bad Fuel Pump?
From: mkatnt@netscape.net (Marshall)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 07:27:52 -0400
Went for a ride in my 1959 TR 3 yesterday. It was running like a charm until I
drove in to my drive way. It acted as if it had suddenly run out of fuel (the
gauge registers half full) and then it died. When I depress the gas pedal I can
see that the linkage under the carbs is moving, but I don't think that it is
getting fuel. Any thoughts? Does the fuel pump rely on a fuse? Clogged filter
(I added an in line filter just before the carbs)? Are fuel pumps difficult to
install and or find?

--
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~mkatzman/