Re: Home Market TR250?

To: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: Home Market TR250?
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:13:09 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Take a look at this TR250:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1743998980
>
>Right Hand Drive? A conversion?
>
>Primrose Yellow? Original Color?
>
>Just curious...
>
>Brad
>LHD 65 TR4A - Wedgewood Blue

Yes, the RHD will be a conversion, there are quite a few TR's that
have returned from North America to be converted to RHD. No doubt due
in part to the large difference in values between the US & UK.
Bearing that in mind, I was surprised to bump into a TR3a owner in
France who had an imported car, not from the US, but from the UK -
which meant they had to go through the additional expense of a LHD
conversion. I believe the conversion can be done from a kit of parts,
at least for the TR6.

I have also heard that a number of returning TR250s have subsequently
appeared as TR5s, which naturally have a much higher value. Always
worth checking the numbers I guess.

Not sure about the colour, I thought it was Jasmine on the TR250...
--
William Davies
1975 TR6 PI