radio attenna - tr4 & Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: radio attenna - tr4 & Update
From: "Tim Purdy" <tim_purdy@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:11:54 -0700 FILETIME=[1429D570:01C21CA6]
My attenna cable is broken and the TR has the original radio, AM only.
Eventually, I would like to replace the radio, to something a bit more up to
date, but always retain the original.  Anyhow, today I received a catalog
from Moss and they have one listed for $9.75.  Sounds like a good deal, but
are they standard for most TR's?

Also thanks to everyone for their assistance with my questions.  My clutch
problem had to do with a spring, minor replacement.

Had the new windshield installed, and I can really see clearly now.  The old
one, the original was pitted, and now can drive around in the early morning
or sunset.

And finally, next on the list is the new speedo and tach cables to be
installed next week.  Wanted to do it myself, but too many other matters to
deal with.  However, it will be done in very competent hands, my other
mechanic friend, who by the way is female, and a much better mechanic than I
will be.

Tim Purdy
Susanville, Cal. - Lost in Northeastern California where LBC's sightings are
rarer then UFO's.