brakes

To: tr3 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: brakes
From: Richard Riddick <sonex188@epictn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:19:56 -0500
        I had the TR3A overdrive problems last week. It works great now that it
is
properly adjusted and with the lighter weight oil. Thanks again for
everyones advice.
        Next task. DPO said that it would not stop on a dime but more like a
quarter. While making sure that the studs and nuts were right for the wire
wheels(they weren't), I tried asjusting the rear brakes. Previous posts had
me worried about being able to move the adjuster. Wrong! The one I tried
moved so easily that I don't think it would stay adjusted. If I knew the
correct size and thread nut, I would try a lock nut. Any suggestions. Thanks

        Richard Riddick