Am I in Coventry?

To: "'''triumphs@autox.team.net ' ' '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Am I in Coventry?
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:14:31 -0400
Am I in the limbo? Getting the silent treatment? Not one response to my
Lucas switch question. Hey I admit it I contributed a "No LBC" observation a
week ago. Mea Culpa! Sorry! Never so to do again. But don't leave me in the
outer darkness. I'm driving without my indicators waiting for somebody to
tell me if it's possible to fix that big switch on the steering column. It
makes all sorts of interesting sparks and smoke when I have it plugged in.
Not good (unless you want to light a cigarette). So if anyone knows the
magic trick to fixing them, or wants to sell me a used one, please reply.

Directionless in Montreal,

Mark Hooper
72 TR6