Am I in Coventry?

To: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Subject: Am I in Coventry?
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:43:16 -0400
Cc: "'''triumphs@autox.team.net ' ' '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Mark Hooper
>Am I in the limbo? Getting the silent treatment? Not one response to my
Lucas switch question. Hey I admit it I contributed a "No LBC" observation
week ago. Mea Culpa! Sorry! Never so to do again. But don't leave me in the
outer darkness. I'm driving without my indicators waiting for somebody to
tell me if it's possible to fix that big switch on the steering column. It
makes all sorts of interesting sparks and smoke when I have it plugged in.
Not good (unless you want to light a cigarette). So if anyone knows the
magic trick to fixing them, or wants to sell me a used one, please reply.
<

OK, OK, I'll write!

Mark, it depends on what broke and what tools you have at your disposal,
but I'll bet the bakelite contact board has disintegrated and that is a
fairly precision part and remanufacturing one of these will be difficult
indeed so my recommendation is to buy another one, either new or used.

Sorry for not responding earlier (I responded to a similar question on the
wedge list and forgot I didn't respond to yours).

signed: guilt-ridden in St. Louis

P.S. ;-)