Re: Ebay -- NUTS about short bubbles

To: CarlSereda@aol.com, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay -- NUTS about short bubbles
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:39:18 -0700
CarlSereda@aol.com wrote:

> No Brad - you should get an 'Award of Authenticity'!
> (round of applause)
> plus now your car will run faster and cooler..

Thanks for mentioning that. I'm looking for a long bubble
bonnet to install, along with a 185 stat, for the winter. The
heater just can't keep my toes warm with the short bubble.
Otherwise I'm going to have to baffle the radiator again
since, with the extra speed the early bonnet provides, the
heat blows right out of the radiator. It's little wonder
Standard-Triumph switched to the long bubble bonnet
to slow down later TR4's.

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO