RE: New owner - first TR3 questions

To: "Triumph \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New owner - first TR3 questions
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 07:43:19 -0800
Randall wrote :

> The TR2-4A Haynes has been out of print for many years.  There
> was talk of a
> new printing of them, but AFAIK it's still just talk.

It would appear that I was wrong, Haynes has indeed done a reprint.  You can
order a new Haynes "Triumph TR2, TR3, TR3A, TR4 & TR4A" through their
website at :
http://www.haynes.co.uk
Price is 25 GBP (roughly $40) plus whatever shipping from the UK is (should
be under $10).

I also neglected to mention the 'bible' of TR2/3 restoration, Bill Piggott's
"Original Triumph TR2/3/3A".  This is not a "how-to" book, but rather a
(nearly) complete description (with many high quality photos) of exactly how
the car should look.

Randall