TR4A Front Fender Fit

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Front Fender Fit
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 22:15:18 -0500
Hello List,
I just did a trial fit of my passenger side fender and found a disturbing
gap at the front of the fender. The best way to explain it is to show you a
picture of it. If you go to my web page listed below and go the the paint
page you will see the gap in the last picture. The gap is probably about an
inch! Is this covered by the grill? My grill is in a storage area and not
convenient to get right now. I can't believe there would normally be such a
large gap between the valence and the fender...
Thanks,
Dave

Dave Connitt
Cincinnati, OH