RE: Plumber continued ===NON LBC=====

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, Ken Gilanders <BFEKENG@aol.com>, Norman Grimm <grimm384@aol.com>, Sumner Weisman <sweisman@rcn.com>, Ralph <SCHWABRD@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Plumber continued ===NON LBC=====
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:27:02 -0800
> have now cracked the  @#$%$#@ water
> tank, no problem "Home Depot" is right up the street, sir that
> color of gold
> has been discontinued for some years now, well all I want is a

You mean you can't powdercoat a toilet tank ??

$1200 sounds mighty steep to me, might be worth a second or third estimate
before signing anything.  If part of that is reconstruction, it would likely
be cheaper to hire a construction contractor for that part of the job.  I
foolishly let the pest control people do the reconstruction on our last
house, my kid sister could've done a better job in an afternoon at 1/20th
the cost.

Randall