Re: Plumber continued ===NON LBC=====

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plumber continued ===NON LBC=====
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:26:41 -0700
Fred, I share your pain brother.  I also question the need for the pest control
guy, the key is that any wet wood will attract termites and carpenter ants
faster than you can say "Orkin Man".  Its too late for the pest control guy,
and you may be able to spray the right preventive stuff around your foundation
just as easy as the Orkin man, with the appropriate precautions of course.  John

From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Plumber continued ===NON LBC=====

Well, after getting to the pipes behind the wall board I discover "TERMITES",
the pest control estimator just left and it will take $1200.00 to fix this
problem, so back to the comode and as I thighten the back tank down with a
9/16" socket I apply too much torque and have now cracked the @#$%$#@ water
tank, no problem "Home Depot" is right up the street, sir that color of gold
has been discontinued for some years now, well all I want is a yellow tank,
sorry sir you have to buy both pieces to get a matching yellow, well how much
will that be, on sale for $329.00, but yellow is on back order until next
week, now please understand Debra I have not had a drink in 18 years and I
promised you I would stick to that, well today is a very rare exception and
that promise is just about to be broken, and that's a promise. "F plumber T"