RE: TR2 brake springs, Abutment end

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR2 brake springs, Abutment end
From: John Gillis <jgillis@gemini.tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:44:58 +0000
Bill,
Hi again, I came across this problem  as well. Like Randall says the
part number matches but the part does not. I was unable to find a
supplier from any of the Triumph people. I am sure they are out there
though. It is a Lockheed part as opposed to a Triumph one, therefore
it's fairly certain it was used on other makes of the period. I ended
up using an original set, and I think I may have a spare used set but
I'm not sure, but I guess you already have  one of those. Let me know
if you find a source.
John