Re: TR-6 Fuel pump

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Fuel pump
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 21:29:30 -0500
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Patrick:

The one thing that comes to mind is do you have the valves installed
correctly?  I believe that with the intake valve, the raised side faces
up and with the exit (going to carbs) valve, the raised side faces
down.  Also, are you sure that the diaphragm end that has the "T" hook
is properly engaged?  This can be a real pain in the you know what to
get it to engage and sit properly.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6