Re: Rant (non LBC)

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rant (non LBC)
From: BPAULTR3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 11:29:54 EST
Dear Jonmac;
Please don't feel as if you are the ony one.  And it's not just because you
are not stateside either.  We all get the same treatment these days.  It's
going for the big numbers and forget the fringe customers, those with simple
questions. I think e Bay recently acquired Pay Pal ?? so that might account
for the confusion. If you are not set up with an e-Bay account it might help
to do so.  I'd let it sit for awhile, then try again in a few days.

On a similar note, I am restoring a Morris Minor for my son's first car.  I
have an extensive list of parts that I want to order all at once and to that
end sent a list requesting prices to 3 Morris suppliers in England who have
internet sites and further state they are particularly interested in over
seas business.  It's been a week or two and I've sent multiple inquiries but
I've gotten only one incomplete response !  Back to the phone I guess, or I
could buy the parts here at what appears to be +100%.

All the Best
Bob Paul
Corrales, NM
USA